Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Now..

I am having such a great time here. Recently has been especially great but at the same time I miss being home. I miss my mom and Derek and the kids alot. I can't wait to be on the sick couch, with Ford in front of the fire. Derek listening to Bing Crosby too loud in the kitchen making mom a white russian. Max sitting on the couch showing Sam a youtube video. Mom reading a book with her water on the table, and Katie squatting under the mantel trying to warm up. I miss that sooo much but then I have to snap out of it and realize that I'm going to stonehenge on Halloween. I have a quiz and test next week and events to plan. It will be weird once I get home though. Driving on the other side of the road, seatbelts on the other side, eating at normal times, snacking, brushing my teeth in the bathroom instead of next to Kellsey's desk, having a room by myself, texting, calling people on the phone, its going to be weird.

1 comment:

  1. oh tootsie- this actually made me smile, not sad! you summed us all up quite well ;)
    you'll be home very soon, but you'll only be in England for a few shorts weeks- live it up sister!!!!
    love you :)

    ReplyDelete